A National Network of Installation Companies
InstallNET has developed a unique furniture industry network of over 200 independent installation companies located throughout the United States and Canada. Covering the top 100 United States markets, these professional companies are industry leaders and have extensive experience installing all major contract furniture lines. They are simply the best in their market at what they do.
How did we find these outstanding companies? Every company completes a comprehensive qualification and application process to verify their capabilities. Regular evaluations ensure they continue to meet or exceed our industry-setting service standards. Some of our criteria include:
- Independent furniture installation company that does not sell furniture or is affiliated with a furniture dealership
- Provide full service installation services with required resources including a manned warehouse, trucks, professional equipment as well as trained and uniformed crew
- Have a minimum $1 million general liability policy and meet all other legal and insurance requirements
- Meet InstallNET’s high service standards for job process and jobsite performances
- Provide fair and competitive pricing in local markets
- Financially stable with active ownership dedicated to their profession and outstanding customer service
- Commit to on-going training and improvement of their business through sharing of best practices
- Embrace technology to ensure highly responsive communication
So what can our network do for you? Just about anything that involves office furniture.
- New office furniture installations including all systems furniture and case goods
- Reconfiguration of modular and systems furniture
- Develop decommission strategy for furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Corporate relocation both locally and nationwide
- Warehousing, asset management and distribution services
- Furniture maintenance and upholstery cleaning
- Panel system refabricing, refurbishing and cleaning
- Hospitality and dorm room furniture installation
- Floor-to-ceiling systems and raised-floor installation
- Field measurements and site verification
Give us a call or fill out an online contact form to get started!