How does InstallNET build value for your company?
InstallNET is a national network of over 200 dedicated, professional, and independent installation companies located throughout the United States and Canada. We provide project management services for national furniture installation projects which enable our customers to confidently expand their sales nationwide. Our success is based on providing outstanding customer satisfaction from quoting through final punch lists which provides our customers peace of mind.
As the network continues to expand, it is essential that we recruit installation companies that share our same values and beliefs. We are proud of the success of InstallNET and look forward to establishing a partnership with your company that provides continued growth for everyone.
Benefits to Service Providers that join the Network:
- Incoming InstallNET work for service providers in their local market from national dealers and customers located throughout the country.
- Online access, tracking and updating for all InstallNET jobs and the availability of summary reports on all work.
- Ability to attend the annual InstallNET Service Provider Conference, which provides the opportunity to network with other installation companies from across the country and share solutions to common industry issues.
- Member buying group discounts on items such as equipment, truck purchasing, leasing, business insurance and uniforms.
- Service Provider Evaluations completed by InstallNET Project Managers for every InstallNET job which provide excellent feedback on installation crews and their work
- Eligibility to become an InstallNET Preferred Provider after 2 years in the network
The InstallNET Preferred Provider program was established to create a select, highly qualified group of installers that are committed to leading InstallNET in becoming the premier national service network for the office furniture and facility service industry. This program is intended to be a mutually beneficial business relationship with our key service providers to assist them in growing successfully.
The Preferred Provider program raises the requirements for acceptance and performance standards that InstallNET expects adherence to on a consistent basis. In addition, installation companies are expected to integrate technology into their regular business practices and to commit to promoting outstanding customer service.
Preferred Provider companies enjoy key benefits that will establish them as superior companies in their local market. InstallNET sales and marketing initiatives provide great support to local growth efforts. Training and certification programs will expand your company’s expertise for new opportunities.
2013 Service Provider Conference, New Orleans
*All providers not shown